We believe that it’s possible to operate a successful business in the hair care industry while positively supporting the communities we serve.
For more than 65 years, our community service efforts have made a difference in various parts of our nation. We work with local individuals across our United States to help build a better future and provide solutions for their needs.
As stated in our Core Values,
“Our third responsibility is to our community. We must be good citizens – support good works and charity. We must maintain in good order the property we are privileged to use. We must participate in the promotion of civic improvement, health, education and good government and acquaint the community with our activities.”
Over the years, we have been happy to support the following organizations & many more:
- City of Hope (cityofhope.org)
- Building Blocks Mentoring Program (bbmprogram.com)
- INNER L. I. G. H. T. Outreach (innerlightoutreach.org)
- Memphis Health Center (memphishealthcenter.org)
- St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital (Stjude.org)
- Stax Music Academy (StaxMusicAcademy.org)
- Mid-South Food Bank (midsouthfoodbank.org)
Ampro Industries, Inc. continues to support causes outside of the ones listed within this section. See the Outreach Across the Nation page for more information.