THE AMPRO BLOG:
These Terms and Conditions of Use apply to you when you view, access or otherwise use the blog located at www.amprogel.com (the “blog”). The blog is owned by Ampro Industries, Inc. (“Company”). We grant you a nonexclusive, nontransferable, limited right to access, use and display the blog and the materials provided hereon, provided that you comply fully with these Terms and Conditions of Use.
1. Copyright Notice. All materials and software published on or used on the blog are protected by copyright, and are owned or controlled by or licensed to Company, or the party listed as the provider of the materials or software. Unauthorized copying, reproduction, republishing, uploading, posting, transmitting or duplicating of any of the material is prohibited. You may download any downloadable materials displayed on the blog only for personal, noncommercial and informational purposes.
2. Copyright Notification. Company respects the intellectual property rights of others. Upon proper notice, Company will remove user posted comments, posts, messages, or other submissions on or to the Blog that violate copyright law, or suspend access to the Blog (or any portion thereof) to any user who repeatedly uses the Blog in violation of copyright law.
3. Trademark Notice. AmPro and other related marks are service marks of Company and are protected by law. They may be used publicly only with permission from Company.
4. Links to other blogs, websites and/or materials. Links may appear on the blog that may be used to link to other blog(s) or websites. These links are provided solely as a courtesy to our blog visitors. Company has no control over the linked sites or the materials, information, goods or services available or contained on these linked sites. Company is not responsible for and does not endorse or warrant in any way any materials, information, goods or services available through such linked sites or any privacy or other practices of such sites. If you decide to access any of the linked sites, you do so entirely at your own risk. Company reserves the right to terminate any link at any time.
5. Prohibited Actions. You agree not to interrupt, or attempt to interrupt, the operation of the blog in any way. You may not use the blog for anything other than a lawful and legitimate purpose. You agree not to use the blog to conduct any activity that infringes on the copyright, patent, trademark, service mark or other rights of any person or entity. You shall not restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying any service conducted on the blog. We reserve the right to limit or deny your access to the blog or take other appropriate action if you violate any provision of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
6. Modification of Terms and Conditions of Use. Company reserves the right to revise these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time by updating this posting. Your continued use of the blog constitutes your agreement to comply with such revisions, so you should visit this page from time to time.
7. Disclaimer; Limitation of Damages. (a) Company expressly disclaims all liability for any viruses or other contamination of your computer system or other device used to access this blog as a result of your use of this blog, and it expressly disclaims all liability for actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the contents of this blog. The blog is provided “as is”, without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, security, accuracy and non-infringement. Without limiting the foregoing, company makes no warranty or representation, either express or implied, that access to or operation of the blog will be uninterrupted or error free.
(b) Use of the blog is at your own risk. you assume full responsibility and risk of loss resulting from your downloading and/or use of files, information, other communications, content or other material (including, without limitation, software) accessed through or obtained by means of the blog.